Pole Step - Aluminum Housing
Designed to mount into a 1” to 1-1/8” diameter hole on round, sided steel or composite pole structures. Utilizes a fully forged ¾ anchor bolt with wide step aluminum housing improves climber comfort and safety.
Cantilever tested to exceed 2,200 lbs
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Mounts into a 1” to 1-1/8” diameter hole on round, sided steel and composite pole structures
- Fits a wall thickness range of 0.160” to 1.57”
- Fully forged ¾” anchor bolt for higher strength and safety
- Wide step housing maximizes climber comfort
- Integrated cleats and oversize boot stop improve climber traction and safety
- Easy anchor bolt installation
- Anchor bolt, washer and nuts are TDG (Thermal Diffusion Galvanizing) to ASTM Class 25
- Each anchor bolt and step housing are marked with lot and material codes
- Powered coated aluminum step housing provides long term protection
- Brown is the standard color as shown *Other colors are available.
- Cantilever tested to exceed 2,200 lbs (prior to yield and tested 1” from end of boot stop)
- 100% USA made and sourced materials