ATG - Transformer Gin
Designed to straddle large crossarm brackets found on most composite crossarms and can be used on composite, steel and wood pole structures. Also features a multi-position, vertically adjustable lower saddle to accommodate clearance requirements on v-brace crossarm applications.
Gin assembly has a safe working load limit of 3,250 lbs. (includes load line and pull line in parallel)
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Specifically designed to straddle large cross arm brackets on composite, steel and wood pole structures.
- Multi-position, vertically adjustable lower saddle accommodates clearance requirements on both composite cross arms/brackets and wood crossarm V-brace applications
- Each saddle is secured to the pole with 2” ratchet straps.
- Made from high strength cast aluminum alloy
- 2 piece design allows for easier handling and installation (top unit wt. 31 lbs and lower unit wt. 18 lbs)
- A rubber pad is mounted to each saddle to prevent damage to composite poles and improve traction
- Wide ratchet handles provide easy operation when used with gloves
- Blocks can be installed in the eye or from the included shackle
- For hoisting distribution transformers and other apparatus up pole structures
- Each Gin is marked with a serial number and safe work load limits
- Safe working load limit 3,250 lbs (includes load line and pull line in parallel)
- Patent Pending